Monday, January 30, 2012

Dear Potential Sponsor:

I am applying for the title of Georgia’s National Miss 2012. I believe I am the embodiment of academic achievement, leadership, and talent in which I have elected to take a leadership role in my community as a State of Georgia delegate in the upcoming competition.

America’s National Miss invites your company to be a visible part of this exciting and prestigious event. Your assistance as a sponsor will not only publicize your company, but will help the me to prepare for the pageant with a minimum of personal expense.

America’s National Miss celebrates intelligent, committed young women with high scholastic achievement and community leadership ability. Through participation in this program, I will develop and refine personal attributes such as self-esteem, public speaking and confidence. Delegates are encouraged to reach their full potential through continual self-improvement. America’s National Miss is committed to recognizing and rewarding strong female role models. And, is the only pageant program of its kind to include Academic Achievement as part of the score, thereby insuring a bright and well-spoken representative.

I hope you will consider supporting me in my quest to become a State Titleholder and at the same time help foster strong values, community involvement, and success oriented young women.

Thank you for your support!

Love,

Nicole Chatham 




No comments :

Post a Comment